About The Dedham Group:
We set out to develop a health care innovation organization that could separate the background “noise” from what warrants investment in our highly complex, rapidly evolving marketplace lacking transparency to enable our pharmaceutical and biotech clients to make better decisions and flourish.
Today, ten years later, we are the preeminent U.S. market access oncology and specialty strategy partner, grounded in the structure and logic of the strategy consulting discipline, bolstered by our robust data set continuously enriched via our unequaled specialty access panel of the most highly influential access and value influencers in the U.S.
With a unique staffing model of highly structured and collaborative creative thinkers akin to an oncology and specialty think tank, we have increasingly come to be viewed as an influencer in our industry. At the interface of clinical, economic, and operational evolving needs, the Dedham Group has become the go-to resource for addressing the challenges faced by the world’s leading life sciences organizations.
Now, The Dedham Group is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, The Dedham Group plays a key role helping commercial teams navigate the oncology space to get much-needed drugs to market—and helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
About The Role:
- Work directly with the Partner in leading leading the Pricing and Contracting Strategy business unit with the Dedham Group in managing a team of associates & junior managers.
- Serve as the main client point of contact for strategic project engagements and internal team lead. Address client questions independently and provide subject matter perspective regardless of project scope
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for Pricing and Contracting strategy & research efforts, including stakeholder panel development, data sourcing, market access trends & commercialization needs, etc.
- Partner with internal Dedham Group/ Norstella resources to support lead generation & cross-selling opportunities across the Norstella family of companies
- Exhibit a client-first mentality (e.g. responsive, updates on market events, ad-hoc requests) and Facilitates discussions at end of projects to support opportunity for follow-on work discussions
- Adhere to Dedham standards regarding client relationships & project pricing / scoping, including rapid response time, client-first mentality, competitive pricing, and scopes that enable quality insight generation
- Maintain and update client records in Salesforce
- 100% remote work with the option for in-office work
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-6 years of experience in life sciences strategy consulting, with an emphasis in Pricing and Contracting Strategy or similar roles within biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical commercialization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple workstreams / teams at one time & create complete, "client-ready" deliverables with creative analyses for partner review
- Demonstrated deep understanding and breadth of experiences across the market access landscape
- Experience in mentorship & development of junior managers & associates
- Comprehensive understanding of life science and pharmaceutical engagement strategies and tactics, acting as a thought partner to clients
- Significant experience with data analytics and quantitative models to support strategic client engagements
- Strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional staff
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
- 01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
- We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
- 02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
- We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
- 03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
- We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
- 04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
- We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
- 05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
- We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $200,000 to $230,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
The Dedham Group is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. The Dedham Group operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.